Ellen Bayley Campbell
Ellen Bayley Campbell is of counsel to the firm of Law Offices of Michael R. Corsello, LLC. Her practice encompasses residential and commercial real estate transactions, including purchases, sales, leasing and financing. She also has a focus on land use and environmental matters. In addition, she provides representation to clients for commercial matters such as purchases and sales of businesses and professional practices.
Attorney Campbell received her J.D. degree from Pace University School of Law, and her B.A. degree from University of Mary Washington.
Attorney Campbell Campbell is active in civic functions, serving or having served on the Boards of the Norwalk YMCA, the Darien Nature Center (past president), and the Roton Point Association (past president).
Areas of Practice
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate
- Land Use and Development
- Commercial Transactions
- Business Law
- Connecticut, 1982
- Pace University School of Law, White Plains, NY, Juris Doctorate
- University of Mary Washington, Fredericksburg, VA, Bachelor of Arts
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Former Board Member, Norwalk YMCA
- Past President, Darien Nature Center
- Past President, Roton Point Association