Top Criminal Defense & Personal Injury Lawyers in Norwalk, CT
Distinguished Trial Lawyers in Norwalk, Connecticut
When your rights are on the line, you cannot afford to be without an experienced attorney. At the Law Offices of Michael R. Corsello, LLC, in Norwalk, our attorneys have the knowledge and trial skills you should be looking for in a lawyer. To learn more about these skills, read about our successful results in courtrooms across the state.
Arrested for a crime? Injured on the job? Involved in a car accident? Slipped and fell on ice? Injured by a dangerous or defective product? To schedule your free initial consultation, contact us today by calling 203-838-7007.
If you have been accused of a drug crime, sex crime or other crime, you need a lawyer ready to aggressively defend you against these serious charges in a court of law. We provide criminal defense representation for adults and juveniles charged with a variety of misdemeanors and felonies, including:
- Drunk Driving (DWI/DUI) – Such as first-time offenders, repeat offenders, underage DUI, drugged driving, and boating while intoxicated (BWI).
- Drug Crimes – Including possession of narcotics, intent to sell, marijuana possession, expungement, and conspiracy.
- Sex Crimes – Such as statutory rape, child pornography, importing child pornography, prostitution, patronizing prostitution, and human trafficking.
- Domestic Violence– Including violation of restraining orders, assault, strangulation, disorderly conduct, harassment, stalking, and risk of injury.
- Theft Crimes – Including larceny, shoplifting, forgery, fake ID arrests, credit card theft, identity theft, and counterfeiting.
- Traffic Violations – Such as reckless driving, talking or texting while driving, hit-and-run, engaging in police pursuit, operating under suspension, and DMV points.
- Homicide and Other Violent Crimes – Including assault, threatening, unlawful restraint, and self-defense.
- Property Crimes – Including burglary, criminal trespassing, criminal mischief, home invasion, and arson.
- Other Crimes – Such as risk of injury to minors, breach of peace, resisting arrest, assault of a police officer, interfering with a 9-1-1 call, reckless endangerment, possession of alcohol by a minor, providing alcohol to minors, juvenile crimes, DCF investigations, failure to appear (FTA), school discipline such as bulling, expulsion, and discipline proceedings, computer crimes, white collar crimes, criminal impersonation, probation and parole violations, and pardons or expungements.
Our firm provides representation for injured workers throughout Connecticut. In addition to representing the victims of any type of workplace injury, including but not limited to construction site accidents and government and municipal employees, we help clients with:
- Getting paid when you are unable to work;
- Obtaining proper medical treatment and choosing a doctor;
- Getting paid for permanent disability and scarring;
- Obtaining vocational rehabilitation; and
- Workers compensation hearings and appeals.
If you have been injured, you need an attorney standing up for your rights. Whether you have been hurt in an auto accident, a slip-and-fall accident or injured by a dangerous or defective product, you can trust our attorneys to fight for the compensation you deserve. We handle a broad range of personal injury and wrongful death cases involving:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Wrongful Death
We also assist clients with other civil matters including employment law, sexual harassment, and discrimination in the workplace.
For most people, real estate transactions are the largest transactions they will ever be involved in. We handle a wide variety of legal matters involving commercial and residential real estate, including property transactions, real estate litigation, home sales and leasing.
Attorney Michael R. Corsello has been named One of the Top 100 Lawyers in Connecticut by the American Trial Lawyers Association for 2009, 2010 and 2011.
Do You Have Legal Questions or Concerns? Contact Us Now
Call 203-838-7007 or contact us online today to discuss your legal issues with a knowledgeable attorney.